Here the tips:
- make a list of trusted web host company that you want to check – you could use our table, which is set forth above
- Webhosting site – you should have a Germany / Europe, demand-based data center (much faster data delivery). In addition, an English speaking, in-house post-service team is desirable (this post-support team is in your time zone and can solve your problems much faster)
- Website Hosting Speed – Speed is everything. The faster the site, the more traffic and the more exchange of info and so more income for you. That’s why you broke a local hosting. Test its ping and the boot time of a website, Google recommends response time of the server under 200 ms. Website speed is also a ranking factor.
- Webhoster Security – provides this isolated accounts, firewalls and automatic updates of the CMS like WordPress and Joomla
- Backup – everything can happen. Your data is the most important part of your business. You can accidentally delete or virus infected. Your web hosting service needs to have a backup!
- Read Webhosting Test Expert (you can use the insights and opinions of various experts read but remember that they are also connected with the hosting provider. That’s why you do not trust this test 100%)
- Read reviews from customers – Search the Internet and find customer reviews on the selected web host company. Do not trust this 100% as there are paid testing and hate ratings.